Everybody Loves Pie!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drive to the Ideal Org... "Show me the money!"

Go down

Drive to the Ideal Org... "Show me the money!" Empty Drive to the Ideal Org... "Show me the money!"

Post  Whanonstler Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:01 pm

I cannot say where right now I got it, to protect the source because I might find more in the same way, except to say it was found because of an arrogant moment of carelessness, and found by completely legal means that have nothing to do with our friend who used to work for DS*.

One of Chef's friends whom I have not seen at a protest in several months (unfortunately) (glasses, ginger beard and hair) said that the fellow in the wheelchair is on assisted living. I am wondering because according to the source material, he has donated a total of 50,000 dollars on his way towards a promised 100,000 dollar donation.

If he is on assisted living they are leeching a guy in a wheelchair for all he is worth. In any other context that would be called "bilking" or "conning."

Fuckwads.

I am sifting the material and finding some interesting things which I will of course share with you all, including the original documents when it is safe and reasonable to. They are pushing their people hard as fuck to get money for the ideal org, to get it done and open soonest.

It does appear from the names I recognize from the personnel page of Durable Slate that the brothers who run it have *got* to be bleeding the company dry. I would love for the IRS and other agencies to get a look at their real books. You just know they have two sets.

(* "We cook your meals, we connect your calls, we guard you while you sleep. Do NOT fuck with us")
Whanonstler
Whanonstler
TubesOrg Commodore

https://www.youtube.com/Whanonstler

Back to top Go down