Everybody Loves Pie!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheMan43224

4 posters

Go down

Welcome to TheMan43224 Empty Welcome to TheMan43224

Post  Whanonstler Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:09 am

We have a new user who has ardently defended the scientology management of Durable Slate, finding them to be full of integrity and decency and blaming anyone who has complained as being shirkers and malcontents.

This person is either a scientologist or a firm supporter, but I ask simply that he be accorded the same respect and due all members here receive unless he otherwise shows himself unworthy of it.

Welcome, TheMan43224 and feel free to poke around. You will be suprised at what you find: no illegal activities, no central leadership and no payments from germans or psychiatrists or even german psychiatrists. You will find a community of all ages, creeds, beliefs and careers, joined purely by consensus to bring about the end of the vile and tawdry, murderous cult of Scientology.

Note, though that this the board of Columbus Anonymous and we will not tolerate disrespect or trouble making and you will be treated in that regard as any other trouble maker who has shown their face here.
Whanonstler
Whanonstler
TubesOrg Commodore

https://www.youtube.com/Whanonstler

Back to top Go down

Welcome to TheMan43224 Empty Re: Welcome to TheMan43224

Post  spfldanon Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:20 am

um.... Hi?
spfldanon
spfldanon
Pre-Anon
Pre-Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whanonstler Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:26 am

The notice was more for his benefit than ours. ;-)
Whanonstler
Whanonstler
TubesOrg Commodore

Back to top Go down

Post  spfldanon Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:32 am

Whanonstler wrote:The notice was more for his benefit than ours. ;-)

right... was just saying Hi to him... in my usual nervous manner...i need moar coffee

Last edited by Whanonstler on Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong button. I do need coffee!)
spfldanon
spfldanon
Pre-Anon
Pre-Anon

Back to top Go down

Welcome to TheMan43224 Empty heh. . .

Post  CuppaCake Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:38 am

ak-ward! teeheehee
CuppaCake
CuppaCake
Pre-Anon
Pre-Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whanonstler Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:40 am

spfldanon wrote:
Whanonstler wrote:The notice was more for his benefit than ours. ;-)

right... was just saying Hi to him... in my usual nervous manner...i need moar coffee

I do too. Wish our alien overlords would come through with our pay! DOH! I mean, I was joking, yes... Gorlok of Marcab doesn't pay us at all! XD

And Cuppa, if he is disruptive or has a chilling effect, he is bounced like a ball. I figured we should all know who this person is. I knew from the comment on youtube with the same name defending the mangle-ment of DS as having high integrity. If they had high integrity, they would not have personal tax liens on them, as well as being sued as deadbeats like crazy (God, I love public records!)
Whanonstler
Whanonstler
TubesOrg Commodore

Back to top Go down

Post  CuppaCake Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:04 am

maybe I should add this to the ra ra ra Whanon is the best thread; Whanon, yer the best I love you
CuppaCake
CuppaCake
Pre-Anon
Pre-Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whanonstler Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:22 am

Nah, I just want us all to feel safe and have fun, me included. Thanks for the nice compliment, though!

See, despite the comments on the youtube video about them having high integrity, history shows that scientology is ruthless, vicious and will stoop to any level to curb and stop dissent in or outside of the cult.

On the one hand, we believe in free and open exchanges, but on the other, we need to keep ourselves safe from the scientologist's practices of Fair Game, from being followed and harassed (as a couple members here already have been.) The cult is by far one of organizations in the world with the least amount of decency and integrity and the last thing we want is one of us to be victimized by those vicious bastards.
Whanonstler
Whanonstler
TubesOrg Commodore

Back to top Go down

Welcome to TheMan43224 Empty Hello

Post  TheMan43224 Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:56 am

Let me start off by saying, I am not a scientologist. I have never been to any of their buildings, and have not taken any of their courses. I will never become a scientologist, of that I am certain.

I work for Durable Slate, and I have for quite awhile now. As far as Anonymous vs. Scientology goes, I am not involved, and do not want to be involved. I am not going to defend Scientology against your accusations, because it is not my business and doesn’t concern me.

However, I do want it to be known that Durable Slate is not directly tied to Scientology. Sure, we have WISE courses offered in our course room. However, it is my experience that nobody has to take a WISE course if they don’t want to. I haven't taken a WISE course in over 2 years, and yet my last 2 employment reviews were very favorable. Of course I work hard, and I follow company policy, and I do my best to cause the company to grow by making sure I impact others around me in a positive manner.

The courses I did take shortly after I started might have used some wording that is also used in Scientology, but they were over standard business practice topics, such as how our Purchase Order System operates, how our Org Board works and flows (which is no different than an Org Chart used by other companies), etc. Sure, we have stats, but other companies call them metrics and use them in the same way. Basically, we quantify the productivity of every employee, in as many ways as we can. Accountants are notorious for trying to do this in every company out there, but like I said, they call them metrics. I am college educated, and I can easily draw parallel's between concepts the WISE courses are trying to teach, and concepts the local universities are trying to teach via various classes they offer.

I know our company's ownership, and some top management are Scientologists. That is their choice, just as I choose to be a Christian, and some top management choose to be other religions. However, they do not push their religious views, nor do they push their political or any other views down on the employees... at least I have never witnessed it or talked to anyone who claimed it had happened. When I look at all of my coworkers, I realize relatively few people here are also Scientologists. And using my experience as I guide, I conclude that is due to one thing... our ownership and management is concerned with fulfilling our mission statement and making a profit. Since this company is a privately owned company, what they do with that profit is completely up to them.

There are well over 100 people that work for The Durable Slate Company. Our paychecks are fair, the benefits are reasonable, and the work is rewarding. The company is flexible with employees as long as the job gets done. Opportunities exist for everyone employed here if they work hard, and they work smart. The Wise courses are designed to get the employees operating on the same page, by the same rules. They are common sense rules for running a business. However, if you have learned these basic common sense rules in another way (such as a business degree from a college), you can be on the same page with everyone without taking a single WISE course in the courseroom.

Do what you will when it comes to Scientology. Just know there are many non-scientologists who work for Durable Slate who are happy with their job, happy with the way they are being treated, and are dedicated to making the company grow. Anything you do to hurt Durable Slate, hurts those people as much or more than you hurt the handful of scientologists that own the company. This is especially so in today's economic times, but this would be true even during the happiest of economies.

We do have some former employees who are bitter with the company for various reasons. I don't know every circumstance, but I do notice a pattern of people who are bitter who were less than ideal employees for various reasons while they were here. The fact is, what our owners do with the profits of this company is their business. But they have definitely reinvested most if not all of them back into the company improving various aspects of the company wherever they can. If they feel the need to take some profits from the company and do personal things with them, that is their business. It is what they get for working so hard for so long to build the company into what it is today. Considering the terrible conduct of so many business leaders today, I would say what our owners do with their share of the profits of this company is pretty mild, and nothing to be concern about for employees like me.

I registered to be able to see your forum here, to see what was being written about Durable Slate. I have looked at your other forums, and watched your videos on you tube. In some cases you have incorrect facts. In other cases correct facts are just part of the story and taken out of context. As an example, our lack of Christmas bonus last year was a direct result of non scientologist field employees causing large fines for not wearing their safety equipment on jobsites, despite training, multiple policies on subject, and a dedicated office member who pushes hard for 100% OHSAA safety compliance from all field employees. Another example is our lack of company picnic this year. Instead, the company has spent the money providing frequent staff lunches, which includes pulling our hard working field employees in to the office so they too can participate.

So in short, please consider that some of the “insider source data” you seem to have is not accurate, and that your attacks against Durable Slate’s reputation affect the wrong target. Please concentrate on the actual topic of your campaign, and leave Durable Slate alone. Just because we are owned by scientologists doesn’t make us all Scientologists.

Thanks,

Dedicated Employee of Durable Slate

TheMan43224
Quisling and Spy for CoS

Back to top Go down

Post  Whanonstler Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:18 am

I appreciate your note. However, we are in correspondence with several employees and also ex employees and the picture they paint is quite different.

I am sorry, but you view is colored by your position as Network Admin at DS, and thus your proximity to upper management.

I will not argue you point by point but the bottom line is, DS is run like a scientology org. Stats are more than metrics and the personality and IQ tests they use are the deeply flawed ones used by the cult. I have had a number of documents and organizations charts sent by those employees to be vetted by former OT VIIIs who live, as a lulzy matter of fact, just outside of Clearwater. I confess I have not handled or seen them myself. I do not wish to give your bosses in the cult a reason to Fair Game me. Because they would. Because they are evil and promote evil.

We know things that we have not revealed yet. We know the public record history of these supposedly integrity filled people. We know people have been prevented from advancing because they refused to climb onto the Scientologist bridge to nowhere.

You are entitled to your opinion, but your basic premise that all who have brought forth evidence and complaints of piss poor management and bad treatment of the non-scientologists are from bad or disgruntled employees is the lowest and most simple minded of responses. You are like the Mariah Carey fan who tells someone who criticizes Carey, "You are just a hater who is jealous!"

You dismiss too easily the complaints of your fellow employees.

We know about the conditions of the buildings, not just in Columbus but elsewhere. We know the urging and pressure lower level employees experience. We know about the arbitrary deductions from paychecks which may be illegal, and examples of which will be forwarded to the proper authorities.

DS is run like a scientology org, from its structure to its lack of respect for its employees and their beliefs. This is not surprising. Mary Moi is the OES of the org and an officer at DS. Chan is an OTVII and postulates ridiculous plans that cannot be brought about and when they are not, his stupidity is not blamed, the people assigned the fool's errand is.

As a Christian myself, I do not know how you can work for these people in good conscience, but I guess that is between you and your heart.

You are benefitting at the heart of it, the transference of money that should benefit the employees to the cult of scientology and its new org.

Shame on you.
Whanonstler
Whanonstler
TubesOrg Commodore

Back to top Go down

Post  Whanonstler Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:22 pm

One more note. I said I all I said and revealed what I did despite not quite believing your first paragraph, and even knowing whatever I say will in most likelihood be relayed right back to the cultist management at DS.

Also, a company has an obligation to use its profits to maximize the business and reward those who made the business what it is. Using it to build the ideal org is not ethical or right. Especially with winter coming, when again only certain areas of the buildings will have heat and everyone else will be told to bundle up and tough it out. After all, if they provided a decent temperature for all employees they would have less money to bring to the their masters at the org.

I would suggest you look at the following. You probably won't, but if your job involves analyzing data, then perhaps you will:

whyaretheydead.net
whyweprotest.net

and especially

http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Category:Scientology which has a host of documents including Fair Game, how Scientology maligns other religions and denies that Christ existed.

And tell your upper management that trying to bullbait Anonymous members by punching them is not wise, and will not work, regardless.

And by the way, could you tell us the overts for which Howes keeps getting sent back to ethics handling? Maybe they should contact the authorities since that path is not working.

Take care, and wake up and look around to what you are supporting and helping.
Whanonstler
Whanonstler
TubesOrg Commodore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum