Everybody Loves Pie!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

October International Megaraid in Minneapolis, Minnesota

2 posters

Go down

October International Megaraid in Minneapolis, Minnesota Empty October International Megaraid in Minneapolis, Minnesota

Post  stalker Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:34 pm

October International Megaraid in Minneapolis, Minnesota Pictur11

Minneapolis, Winnesota is hosting the next Anonymous Megaraid from October 8th through the 10th! Apart from the epically awesome 11a-4p raid there will be free events and lulz between Friday and Sunday from a zombie pub crawl, to calling for Tom Green to do a barrel roll, to wild shenanginz deep in the Minnesota wild. Once you are in Minneapolis, we will take care of everything else. For those without the budget to stay in a motel, we will provide couches, floors, and hugboxes along with meals, buttsecks, and entertainment. We take care of our own here, so get read for a weekend you will nevar forget!

You faggots better be there!I'll be on this forum now and then, otherwise you can always come to our new website at http://www.mnraid.org and check us out!

stalker
NewMuffin
NewMuffin

Back to top Go down

October International Megaraid in Minneapolis, Minnesota Empty Re: October International Megaraid in Minneapolis, Minnesota

Post  Chops Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:39 pm

Chops

Back to top Go down

October International Megaraid in Minneapolis, Minnesota Empty Re: October International Megaraid in Minneapolis, Minnesota

Post  ChefXenu Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:20 pm

wish I could be there but my car was just destroyed, and my wallet disappeared while I was unconscious. Hope it is a wonderfully lulz-filled event!
ChefXenu
ChefXenu
TubesOrg Commodore

Back to top Go down

Post  stalker Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:41 pm

We will be sure to post pics for you!

Anyone who is able to come can also check out this video invitation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcmmnqbXR4o&feature=player_embedded

stalker
NewMuffin
NewMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum