Everybody Loves Pie!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattering suppression success: Special message from DSA Columbus

3 posters

Go down

Shattering suppression success: Special message from DSA Columbus Empty Shattering suppression success: Special message from DSA Columbus

Post  CoSoCO Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:57 pm

from Church of Scientology of Central Ohio <cofscolumbus@earthlink.net>
to Church of Scientology of Central Ohio <cofscolumbus@earthlink.net>
date Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 3:54 PM
subject Shattering suppression success: Special message from DSA Columbus
signed-by earthlink.net

Dear all:

A couple of SP's this week have been sending out email under the screen names of 'otauditor@gmail.com and 'pandetermined@gmail.com'

You probably haven't received any comm from these screen names. But if you have, forward it to my email address pdfgrp@earthlink.net and then delete it. And if you get any emails from unknown terminals on Gmail pretending to be from a Scientology related organization, please forward them to me right away. I'll check them out and if they are 'okay' I'll shoot them back to you.

Please don't forward this message to any other recipients.

If you have questions, let me know. And remember HCO PL 11 May 1958, "Whenever we are really winning, the squirrels start to scream."

Best,

Frank Dean

DSA COL
CoSoCO
CoSoCO
Operating Anonymous III

http://www.scientology-columbus.org/

Back to top Go down

Shattering suppression success: Special message from DSA Columbus Empty Re: Shattering suppression success: Special message from DSA Columbus

Post  ChefXenu Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:29 pm

Not sure how any of this qualifies as "shattering suppression." Seriously.

Frank Dean wrote:If you have questions, let me know. And remember HCO PL 11 May 1958, "Whenever we are really winning, the squirrels start to scream I start screening your email."

fixd
ChefXenu
ChefXenu
TubesOrg Commodore

Back to top Go down

Shattering suppression success: Special message from DSA Columbus Empty Re: Shattering suppression success: Special message from DSA Columbus

Post  Whanonstler Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:37 pm

My God, he should have worked for the Nazis, the way he can spin false propaganda. I would love to know what the emails contained, and what orgs got them. XD I bet he never saw them either.

Nice how the most ethical people on the planet have to censor member email, lest any possible chance of truth sliding on in

I guess he has to take his upstats where he gets them, they are failing so hard otherwise.

How odd, he is having them forward the emails to his fail business email. Maybe so he can blackmail those people for money to pay his outstanding bills? LOL
Whanonstler
Whanonstler
TubesOrg Commodore

https://www.youtube.com/Whanonstler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down