Everybody Loves Pie!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L Ron Hubbard, Nuclear Engineer?

2 posters

Go down

L Ron Hubbard, Nuclear Engineer? Empty L Ron Hubbard, Nuclear Engineer?

Post  Whanonstler Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:42 pm

Hubbard claimed to be a nuclear engineer- a physicist and part of the team that created the A-bomb.... compare these references,

"Dianetics: The Modern Miracle".

February 6, 1952 As also found transcribed in the Research and Discovery series.

Old Tech volumes, Vol. 3 page 470 New Tech Volumes. Vol. 5 page 143 --------------- "I happen to be a nuclear physicist; I am not a psychologist nor a psychiatrist nor a medical doctor."

"To some degree, it was my responsibility that this world got itself an atom bomb, because there were only a handful of nuclear physicists in the thirties - only a handful.

And we were all beating the desk and saying "How wonderful it will be if we discover atomic fission," because we decided that the thing to do with atomic fission was to go out and discover the stars, to make big passenger liners that would go ten times around the world on the same fuel. This was what we endeavoured to do with atomic fission. The government stepped in and gave us three billion dollars. I had nothing to do with that program; I would *not* have had anything to do with the program.

Three billion dollars to destroy all of man."

******************************************************** OEC volume 6, April 14, 1961 Hubbard claims to be a nuclear physicist.

---------- "WHAT IS SCIENTOLOGY?

"For hundreds of years physical scientists have been seeking to apply the exact knowledge of the physical universe they had gained to Man and his problems.

"Newton, Sir James Jeans, Einstein, have all sought to find the exact laws of human behavior in order to help mankind.

"Developed by L. Ron Hubbard, C.E., Ph.D., a nuclear physicist, Scientology has demonstrably achieved this long-sought goal.

Doctor Hubbard, educated in advanced physics and higher mathematics and also a student of Sigmund Freud and others, began his present researches thirty years ago at George Washington University. The dramatic result has been Scientology... It is the science of the Man, the Woman, and the Child in the street. It belongs to us, the people, not to any vested interest on earth.

******* L. Ron Hubbard - HCO Information Letter 14 April 1961 OEC Vol 6, p. 196 Under the Signature appears the following statement:

"(Please note: The article 'What is Scientology?' has been entirely re-written by Ron, and this one should be used in preference to the original one which was written in Johannesburg and issued from there - HCO Sec WW)"
Compare these claims with his grade card below. Hubbard is and was a liar. Always. Scientology is also a lie.
L Ron Hubbard, Nuclear Engineer? Transcript
Whanonstler
Whanonstler
TubesOrg Commodore

https://www.youtube.com/Whanonstler

Back to top Go down

L Ron Hubbard, Nuclear Engineer? Empty Re: L Ron Hubbard, Nuclear Engineer?

Post  ChefXenu Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:09 pm

I have always found this claim by LRH to be completely unbelievable. I am not an engineer, however I was trained by the US Navy as an Electronics Technician and Nuclear Reactor Operator. I matriculated from Nuclear Field 'A' School (9101-ET) and then Naval Nuclear Power School (9106 section 7) in the early 90s.

Early on in my investigation of Scientology I made a point of tracking down Clear Body Clear Mind and every LRH lecture on radiation I could locate. The book and the lectures make it very clear that L Ron Hubbard did not have even a rudimentary understanding of nuclear physics or the effects on the body from exposure to or ingestion of the various types of radiation and radioactive particles.

Scientologists and those considering involvement in Scientology would do well to investigate claims like this made by the founder and "Source" of this so-called "Science of the Mind."
ChefXenu
ChefXenu
TubesOrg Commodore

Back to top Go down