Everybody Loves Pie!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the well dressed Scientology Cultist will be wearing.

2 posters

Go down

What the well dressed Scientology Cultist will be wearing. Empty What the well dressed Scientology Cultist will be wearing.

Post  Whanonstler Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:36 pm

From here

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/new-ideal-org-uniform-pictures-50621/

What the well dressed Scientology Cultist will be wearing. Opquqr

and...

What the well dressed Scientology Cultist will be wearing. Sflag2

Oh, I... wow... no words... ha. hahaha. hahahahaHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh Christ, my sides! AHAHAHAHAHHAAHA. 1970's meets Hubbard's drug addled brains.

I cannot wait to see Frank in that ugly, weird assed uniform with the two tone clip on tie and piping. Oh please Almighty God, Creator of All that Seen and Unseen, please let Frank have to wear a cape. Please, please, please!

So from the style of the uniforms the inside of the Ideal Org will be decorated with thick orange shag carpet and macrame owls!

Oh, shit... these cultists never cease to show the world what weirdos they are
Whanonstler
Whanonstler
TubesOrg Commodore

https://www.youtube.com/Whanonstler

Back to top Go down

What the well dressed Scientology Cultist will be wearing. Empty Re: What the well dressed Scientology Cultist will be wearing.

Post  ChefXenu Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:51 pm

The cape is clearly an attempt to look more like the Salvation Army, a group that despite being quite controversial in the beginning is now generally accepted by the public. This reminds me a lot of Hubbard's attempts to look more churchy by having everyone wear roman collars and handing out "minister" credentials.

What the well dressed Scientology Cultist will be wearing. Salvation%20army

I was hoping for something more futuristic and Star Trekie, not these airline steward/ess uniforms. The super-high heels are nice but if you think someone is going to be able to wear those and be on their feet all day, you might be crazy.
ChefXenu
ChefXenu
TubesOrg Commodore

Back to top Go down