Everybody Loves Pie!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Craig Eicher Ideal Org Success Story!

Go down

Craig Eicher Ideal Org Success Story! Empty Craig Eicher Ideal Org Success Story!

Post  CosnerTe Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:26 am

[quote"The Cult"]from: Church of Scientology of Central Ohio <cofscolumbus@earthlink.net>
to: Church of Scientology of Central Ohio <cofscolumbus@earthlink.net>
date: Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 1:18 AM
subject: Craig Eicher Ideal Org Success Story!

Columbus Ideal Org Success Story

Craig Eicher
Silver Humanitarian

“Why I became a Silver Humanitarian:
“Scientology has provided so much direction through the years to help me to improve my life, its conditions and my personal happiness. This technology needs to be available and readily accessible to anyone desiring to improve their life. The development of an Ideal Organization in Columbus will make this possible for the many that will pass through its doors. To quote W.P. Kinsella in Field of Dreams, "Build it and they will come."
“The Ideal Organization will provide the level of service and personal gains that will keep them returning and referring others."
~ Craig Eicher, Silver Humanitarian

You, too, can help!

Call (614) 221-5024 to help Clear Ohio and
contribute to creating an Ideal Org in Columbus.

Or mail your donation to:
Church of Scientology of Central Ohio
30 North High Street
Columbus, OH 43215

“No single human being can stand aside from the fray,
a spectator wondering who is going to win. It is his
OWN fate that is being decided: will he in the future have
a decent life or will he be crushed down into the mud?
Will the decent impulses of the civilization triumph or,
in defeat at the hands of evil, have to wait again
for another chance, another time?” — LRH

Copyright © 2008 Church of Scientology of Central Ohio. All Rights Reserved. LRH, L. RON HUBBARD, SCIENTOLOGY, IDEAL ORG and the COLUMBUS ORG LOGO are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Grateful Acknowledgement is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce selections from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard.[/quote]

CosnerTe

Back to top Go down

Craig Eicher Ideal Org Success Story! Empty Re: Craig Eicher Ideal Org Success Story!

Post  Whanonstler Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:01 am

I am getting the distinct impression that these folks think that the mere act of sinking all their cash monies (and human dignity) into this building will kick off some maaaaaagical process that will get people coming and start clearing Ohio.

I can see that, especially with the shitty location they picked!
Whanonstler
Whanonstler
TubesOrg Commodore

https://www.youtube.com/Whanonstler

Back to top Go down