Everybody Loves Pie!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAK: Your Ticket to Success in 2009

Go down

LEAK: Your Ticket to Success in 2009 Empty LEAK: Your Ticket to Success in 2009

Post  yournick Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:41 pm

CoSoCO wrote:from Church of Scientology of Central Ohio <cofscolumbus@earthlink.net>
to Church of Scientology of Central Ohio <cofscolumbus@earthlink.net>
date Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 1:21 AM
subject Your Ticket to Success in 2009

REVISED, EXPANDED...

FEATURING THE ROLE OF POSTULATES IN BUSINESS!

The incredible story of how I went from nothing to building two multi-million dollar companies and having the life I had always dreamed of…

“Business Secrets of a Million-Dollar Contributor—How I Use the Tech to Make Millions in Business, and How ONE Piece of Widely Misunderstood and Misapplied Tech Unlocked Unlimited Riches.”

Who else wants to know the exact formula of how to use the Tech to become a millionaire in any business or activity?

Dear Friend,

My name is Patrick Clouden, and I’m the CEO of Consumer Energy Solutions, one of the nation’s top energy consulting firms. My company has produced two $1,000,000 Patrons, it has donated over $1,000,000 to the library campaigns and over $400,000 to our Mecca.

It wasn’t always like this though. I arrived in Clearwater jobless almost 18 years ago and started with nothing but a gleam in my eye. After 5 years of working for others, I decided to go into business on my own, starting Least Cost Routing, a long distance service company. I was taking quite a risk in doing this. I left a good job as an executive at a sales organization and had never owned a business before.

I'll always remember the first day that company opened its doors: we had about 6 salespeople scheduled to start, and nobody showed up. It was just my partner and I sitting in our empty little office suite. I remember thinking, "What the hell have I done!? I'm screwed!"

Well, to make a long story short, my partner and I sucked it up and stuck with it. In just under four years, my partner and I expanded that company and sold it to Primus Telecommunications for a multi-million dollar sum.

I then started Consumer Energy Solutions, and that company has been running strong for almost 10 years now. It is currently at about 200 employees and is expanding every year with no end in sight.

Now, I’m going to let you in on a little secret. There’s a formula for building multi-million dollar companies—one that you can start applying right now.

Don’t fool yourself into thinking that you can’t achieve the same success as I have. You can, and I’m going to prove it to you.

Let me ask you a few questions…

* Have you often wondered what it takes to really put your business into a Phase 2 Power condition?
* Are you afraid that your business may never become what you envision?
* Do you doubt that you can become a millionaire?
* Do you think that becoming wildly successful has to be a long, grueling process?
* Do you feel that you could achieve more if you only had the know-how and guidance?

If you’re like most people in business, you’ve spent countless hours reading about success, marketing, sales, organizational philosophies and more in hopes of achieving your dreams.

I’m sure you’ve had many sleepless nights trying to figure out how to increase income, how to build stronger, more productive teams, how to increase sales and reduce costs, how to outmaneuver competition and so on. And after all this, you’re probably still struggling with many different problems relating to success, money and expansion.

Well, give me one day and I’ll show you the business secrets and Tech that I use to make millions of dollars—things that most people will never know.

In my upcoming seminar, How to Become a Millionaire Using the Tech, I’m going to reveal the secrets that allowed me to go from arriving jobless in Clearwater almost 18 years ago to building and selling a multi-million dollar company and then starting another, which I’ve owned for almost 10 years now.

Let me tell you right off the bat that this seminar is not just another lame rehash of Think and Grow Rich and Rich Dad Poor Dad—this is something you’ve never seen before and it’s going to turn on quite a few light bulbs.

I guarantee that you will leave the seminar with a master plan for your success that you can start on right away.

Here are a few of the things you’ll get from this seminar…

* Learn the exact successful actions I used to build my first company, which I sold for a multi-million dollar figure to Primus Telecommunications, a global telecommunications firm, and then start the process over again, building another multi-million dollar sales company that I’ve owned for almost 10 years now.
* The rarely-understood and rarely-applied piece of Tech that will truly put your organization in Power—I guarantee that you haven’t fully figured this one out yet.
* Walk away with exact, tried-and-true steps you can apply in your own business to take it to the next level.
* The Tech that I applied to take my company from its beginning staff of less than 10 employees to almost 200—and have it stay there.
* An immediately actionable plan that is guaranteed to increase your production and income and decrease turnover and chaos.
* And much more!

I’m going to show you the exact path I’ve followed that has allowed me to get onto 7, become a top donator and provide my family with the same opportunities and more.

For those who have already attended this seminar, I listened to your feedback and completely agreed with your suggestions on how to make this better! Keep in mind, I had less than two weeks to prepare the first one, so here are some of the improvements you can expect to see at this SECOND EDITION:

* More Tech that will illuminate the path to putting your organization into POWER.

* Full handouts with all Tech references.

* The role of POSTULATES in business.

* A Powerpoint presentation to accompany the seminar.

* More mass on how you can immediately implement the tools learned into your own business.

* And more!

What I’m going to reveal to you in this seminar is the secret to achieving all that and more.

I want all of you to have the same success that I have had and I love to help Ideal Org projects, so I am willing to offer literally millions of dollars of advice at a price so low it’s simply a steal.

Don’t do what most people do—procrastinate. Regardless of your current situation, employment, finances, etc., take action now and secure your first step to achieve more than ever before!

Join us on Saturday, January 10th at 6:00 p.m.

1266 Dublin Rd., Columbus, OH 43215

Seminar fee of $125

Patrick Clouden CEO, Consumer Energy Solutions

yournick

Back to top Go down